admin - 08/08/2014
While we don’t need an excuse to sit down with a good book at 3E PR, this weekend’s National Book Lovers Day makes it a perfect time to rediscover an old classic or embark on a new reading adventure. National Book Lovers Day is actually celebrated twice each year – on August 9th and the first Saturday of November. While the origin of the holiday is unknown, it’s a great opportunity to celebrate our love for the written word.
Join us in celebrating this Saturday by visiting your favorite reading place and getting lost in a book. To give you some reading inspiration, here are some favorites from the 3E PR team:
- Patrick Brightman: Intensity by Dean Koontz
- Lee Groeger: Running with Scissors: A Memoir by Augusten Burroughs
- Anthony Galasso: Sometimes a Great Notion by Ken Kesey
- Megan Redzia: The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
- Emily Maupai: Dangerously Funny: The Uncensored Story of “The Smothers Brothers Comedy Hour” by David Bianculli