Megan Redzia - 09/25/2023
The 3E Public Relations team was honored to receive five Jersey Awards from the NJ Ad Club at their annual gala that celebrated the best strategies in the Garden State from 2022.
The 3E Public Relations team was honored to receive five Jersey Awards from the NJ Ad Club at their annual gala which took place on Wednesday, September 20. Hundreds of talented marketing, advertising, public relations and social media professionals gathered at The Grove in Cedar Grove, NJ to celebrate the best strategies implemented in the Garden State in 2022.
3E Public Relations was recognized with the following awards for campaigns implemented on behalf of our clients:
- First Place – User-Generated Content for Westfield Garden State Plaza’s Restaurant Week
- First Place – Public Relations Launch for Frutero
- Second Place – Public Relations Campaign (3 or More Elements) for Baker Street Behavioral Health
- Second Place – Public Relations Feature Media Placement for Gastroenterology Associates of New Jersey
- Certificate of Excellence – Public Relations Media Relations (Consumer) for Westfield Garden State Plaza
Thank you to all of our clients for partnering with us on these award-winning strategies! Congratulations to all of the Jersey Award winners. It was great seeing so many familiar industry faces in one room!